2019 NERFU Cup Information
The 2019 NERFU Cup will be held May 11th & 12th, with all competitions once again taking place at the beautiful Fort Adams State Park in Newport, Rhode Island. All senior clubs in good standing are welcome to attend.
Schedule on this web page will be updated throughout the day tomorrow and Sunday.
There is only 4 parking spaces for NERFU personnel in the lot between the field. Please carpool from the hotel to field. These spaces will be allocated on first come first serve basis. all others will be directed to park in the main lot.
NO PLAYERS OR TEAM MEMBERS CAN PARK IN THE LOT BETWEEN THE FIELDS THEY MUST PARK IN THE MAIN LOT.
Saturday 8am Kick Off
Sunday 10am Kick Off
#4 ATHLETIC TRAINERS
There will be athletic trainers on site to take care of taping and any injuries
that occur. The trainers have a limited supply of tape so If you require
taping you must bring your own tape.
- Parking is only permitted in the designated area on the tournament map.
- Restrooms are provided throughout Fort Adams. Public urination will not be tolerated or accepted under any circumstances.
- Alcohol cannot be brought into Fort Adams. Beer can be purchased at the concession tent.
- Coolers are permitted at the event. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL. Coolers are subject to search by event staff.
- Tents are permitted at the event. No Structure tents are allowed. Anything larger then a 10x10 pop up will be removed
- Littering will not be tolerated. Newport Rugby supplies trash cans around Fort Adams during the tournament
You will need to confirm your club's attendance through your respective Division Director via email no later than Monday April 29th.
There is a $250 entry fee per side, and all entry fees must be paid in full by 5pm Sunday May 5th, via the NERFU PayPal account. Please contact NERFU Treasurer Chelsea Belmonte (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2019 NERFU Cup Payment
The 2019 tournament fee for each side participating in the NERFU Cup is $250.
*Remember all clubs must RSVP to their Division Director (and copy Mike Martin) in addition to paying their tournament fee.