Rugby & Exercise Physiology Coming Together in Academic Research
Want to show off your rugby skills, get free performance testing, and learn how you can improve your game?
Rugby and Exercise Physiology are coming together in an academic research project for
âAge Differences in Skill and Physical Performance for Female Rugby Union Playersâ
Sunday May 4th
263 Alden St., Springfield MA 01104
2 hour commitment (40 min of work)
Sign up between 9am and 4pm
1. Players aged 18 years and older (no age limit!)
2. Currently play or have played at the Div I or II level (or equivalent or higher)
3. Have played in at least 1 competitive event in the past 12 months
What will you be doing?
View the instructional video on YouTube
What will you get for participating?
- Contribute to advancement of womenâs rugby
- Learn your heart rate response to high intensity work
- Learn new ways to train and test yourself and your team for performance
- A FREE T-SHIRT!
How do you get involved?
Contact Laura Carney at firstname.lastname@example.org